Evaluation of My Sources
For my essay Fear of Public Speaking I chose two sources. The first one is titled “Glossophobia Fear of Public Speaking” by Lisa Fritscher and the second one is information I got from the website ehow.com. I defiantly think that the first source is the most creditable because it gives the author’s name and the title from which the information came from. The second one I would have to say is the least creditable because it is just a website and it does not give an author’s name. The reason why I had chosen to get information from that website was because it was pretty much the same information as any of the website that had researched.
Which of the suggested Tasks from Writing Arguments did you find most helpful in pre-writing your revision? Why?
I choose to do listing because it was helpful to me when I did my first assignment
Which genre of argument would you most likely write on your own? Why?
I guess I would probably post on blogs or chat rooms on my own. It is something that I currently do now.
Did you ask anyone else to make recommendations about your revising process? Why or Why not?
No I did not ask anyone for recommendations because I felt that I did not need any.
Why and how is argument both a process and a product? What is the goal of argument?
The process of an argument is where two or more groups of people try and find the best answer to a problem. A process is what a person contributes to the conversation. Both are needed in an argument because without a process and a product a solution to a problem might not be found. The goal of an argument is to come up with the best solution to the problem.
How did previewing sections of a book (rather than simply reading them) help you to understand the material?
When there was something that I needed help with rather than reading the whole section again I just reread what I needed help with.
Choosing a source WITH author and title of what he or she has written and published is more reliable than one that simply copies the info from other sources.
ReplyDelete