Thursday, October 27, 2011

Lesson 9

What else do I still need to do?

I still need to do more research on my essay topic. In addition to that I also need to go through and figure out what I can use from the information that I can now. I also I am going to go through all my previous assignments that I have done and look at what mistakes that I have made to make sure that I do not do it again in this assignment.



What do I need outside help with?

The one thing that I keep making mistakes on his my WC page. So I need to reread the book on how to do that and maybe go to the writing center to seek help with that. I also would like to ask my husband or a friend to look over my essay maybe once a week as I work on it to make sure that I am not making any kinds of mistakes.



Why am I feeling threatened by this research paper (if you are)? or Why am I feeling confident about this research paper?

I am not feeling threatened by this research paper as much as I am feeling overwhelmed by it. It is a big assignment that is worth a lot of points and the expectation of it to be completely error free is a lot to take in, but with the help of the writing center and other people that makes it a little easier to deal with at the moment.

2 comments:

  1. Thank goodness lesson 9 only has you do an annotated bib and an informal sort of discussion of one image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All assignments should be error free for all courses. That is the point, is it not? The fact that there are errors is how you are scored for an assignment. The more errors the fewer points you earn.

    ReplyDelete